Sunday, July 11, 2010

More Parties!!

So much has been going on.... we went on a little shopping spree last weekend.  We bought a fridge, a convection oven, and a stand mixer!!! We ripped off the 1970's wall paper, painted, and installed the fridge.  Now all we need is for the contractor to come and install the oven.  I can hardly contain myself.  Soon I'll be able to bake double the batches in half the time! 

Pictures of the new kitchen will be up soon.  In the mean time, I want to share some more party cupcakes & one very special cake.  I love the fact that my cupcakes are being served at parties... makes me feel like I get to be part of the celebrations.

Dinner Party:
(Order: 5 Dozen.  Flavors: Elvis Who?;  S'mores; White Chocolate Raspberry; & Chocolate M&M's)

I was very lucky to be asked to make cupcakes for a dinner party that a friends family was having.  From what I hear they were a huge hit.





Toy Story Birthday Party!
(Order: 2 Dozen  Flavor: Oreo)
Happy Happy birthday Peter!  My wonderful co-worker, co-Junior league member, and friend asked me to make some toy story themed cupcakes for her son's birthday. I decided on doing tie dye cake with homemade Toy Story toppers.

Peter enjoying his birthday cupcakes!!! Happy Birthday Peter!

 

Oreo Insides:

All of the characters:


Above View:

Last but not least... A Very Special Birthday:
(Flavor:  Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip w. CreamCheese frosting)

My amazing fiance Mark turned 28 on July 10th. He is the kindest, most fantastic man I have ever met.  He takes care of me, cleans (yes ladies, my man cleans!), listens to me pretend to be Celine Dion in the car, and sooo much more.   He's so amazing... I love you baby! Happy Birthday.

In case you didn't know, he is a HUGEEEE PENNSTATE fan. (It seems like every PennState alumni I've ever met has been.) So I made his cake a PennState cake. 


Cream Cheese Frosting Filling


Soon I hope to have pictures of my kitchen!!! yay!

Hope you liked the pictures!

Love,
Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment