Sunday, May 9, 2010

Signature Moves....

All,
I might as well jump right into it!! Tonight (or should I say today seeing how its past 2:00 am)  I would like to share with you some of my signature filled cupcakes: 

Oreo Madness:



















Because... who doesn't love Oreos!?

These bites of love are :
       White Cake with an Oreo baked inside
       Oreo Cream Frosting with Oreo Crumbs
       Oreo Cookie Topper

Chocolate Peanut Butter:
 


















I don't know about you, but I love peanut butter!

These cupcakes are:
       Chocolate Fudge Cake
       Peanut Butter Filling
       Multiple Topper Options:
       Reese's Pieces, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Elvis Who?



















These may seem pretty complex, but trust me its an awesome combo!

These cupcakes are:
       Banana Cake w/ Chocolate Chips
       Cream Cheese Frosting
       Peanut Butter Mousse Filling

White-Chocolate Raspberry



















White-Chocolate & Raspberry is such a fantastic combo.   

These Cupcakes are: 
       Raspberry Cake w/ White Chocolate Chips
       Cream Cheese Frosting
       Raspberry Jam Filling

I have so much more to share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.  Goodnight!

Love,
Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment