Friday, May 14, 2010

So Much To Say

Hello Hello...   In the past 2 days I have baked over 150 cupcakes (pictures to come), but before I start sharing the new, I still have to catch you up on the past!  Here are some other creations from the past...

German Chocolate















Chocolate, Coconut, & Pecans??  yes please. 

These cakes are:
• German Chocolate Cake
• Coconut Pecan Frosting

Easter Carrot Cake

I'm pretty sure bunnies don't lay eggs... but I love carrot cake, so I'll take any excuse I can get to make it.

These cakes are:
• Carrot Cake
• Cream Cheese Frosting

Snickerdoodle

Cinnamon Sugar greatness... in  a cake!   

These cakes are:
• Cinnamon/Sugar Cake
• Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting


Tiramisu


Who ever came up with adding coffee to cake (well actually, lady fingers) was a brilliant person. 

These cakes are:


• Expresso Soaked Vanilla Cake
• Mascarpone Cheese Frosting

Thats all for tonight....

Love,
Mona

No comments:

Post a Comment